Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tip #1. Pick Your Niche, And Remember Pick Your Passion

For Me This Was My Challenge, I Choose Several Niches Before I Really Was Comfortable With One Really Good One. Let’s Look At This For A Minute. What Are You Really Good At?, What Is Your Hobby?, Why Did You Pick This Hobby? Let’s Say Your Hobby Is Eating. Yes I Know That Sounds Funny, But I Think Most Of Us Can Relate To This. So You Can Really Enjoy Speaking About Various Kinds Of Restaurants, And You Can Even Sell A Monthly Subscription Of Say 5 New Restaurants To Feature, And Say 5 New Recipes, And They Can Belong To A Forum That Others Can Talk About Their Experiences Associated With Restaurants. So You Can Charge Both Ways, One From The Restaurant Who Sponsors The Advertisement, And From The Consumer Who Subscribes To Find Out The Latest. There Are So Many Ways You Can Take Your Business, You Can Use Membership Sites, You Can Sell Ebooks, You Can Sell Advertisement Space, And Run Chat Rooms, And Forums, You Can Operate An Advise Line, In Which The Subscribers Give The Advise, There Are Literally Thousands Of Thousands Of Ways You Can Take Your Business. But Lets Start With Something, Then You Can Come Back Later And Make Your Final Tweaks Or Move In An Entirely Different Direction. Check Back Soon For Tip #2.
Okay now for the three links I promised you:

Here Is The Link You Will Get Your Products from
Check Out Your Niche Product Line

Here Is The Place To Start In The Step-By-Step Process
Click Here To Make Money Online Step-By-Step

Here is my Personal Link To My Blog, you can

contact me there for any questions you may have.


Contact Email.


Daniel Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment